Terms & Conditions of Sales
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE IN A BED AND BREAKFAST
Welcome to La Forestière.
We are truly happy to welcome you to the Guest House that we have dreamed of for many years.
We welcome you to our home as family members, friends. You don't come to the hotel.
Our objective is simple: to offer you a cocooning stay during which you can rest, recharge your batteries and take the time to discover our Region.
The house is a non-smoking area where the presence of pets is not allowed.
These general conditions define the rights and obligations of the parties in connection with the reservation of the services offered by our establishment, the contact details of which are specified in this reservation confirmation document. They govern all the stages necessary for the reservation and the follow-up of the reservation between the contracting parties. As a Customer you accept these general conditions of sale and the conditions of sale of the reserved rate accessible via booking platforms, website, emails or by phone.
The prices relating to the reservation of the services are indicated before and during the reservation. The prices are confirmed to the customer in tax-inclusive amount, in euros, and are only valid for the duration indicated on the booking platform.
The customer chooses the services presented on the booking platform. He acknowledges having read the nature, destination and reservation methods of the services available on our reservation platform and has requested and obtained the necessary and / or additional information to make his reservation with full knowledge of the facts. The customer is solely responsible for his choice of services and their suitability for his needs, so that our responsibility cannot be sought in this regard. The reservation is deemed to have been accepted by the client at the end of the reservation process.
5. Reservation process
The reservations made by the customer are made via the dematerialized reservation voucher available online on our reservation platform. The reservation is deemed to have been made upon receipt of the reservation voucher. The customer undertakes, prior to any reservation, to complete the information requested on the voucher or the reservation request. The client certifies the veracity and accuracy of the information transmitted. After the final choice of the services to be reserved, the reservation procedure notably includes entering the bank card in the event of a guarantee or prepayment request, consulting and accepting the general conditions of sale and the conditions of sale of the reserved tariff. before the validation of the reservation and, finally, the validation of the reservation by the client.
Given the increasing number of guests who cancel at the last minute or who do not show up at all, the reservation becomes effective upon receipt of the deposit calculated in proportion to the duration of the stay:
* 100% for a stay of one or two nights,
* 50% for three-four nights,
* 40% for five-six nights
* 30% in other cases
Payment of the deposit can be made by check or by bank transfer.
* Deposit by check: La Forestière, 2560 route de la Grésigne, 82230 Monclar de Quercy, France
* Deposit by bank transfer: La Forestière / Frédéric GENRIES-MEMMI
* IBAN (International Bank Account Number): FR76 3000 4026 0600 0100 6014 797BIC (Bank Identifier Code): BNPAFRPPXXX Agency: BNPPARB Montauban AV PAR (02606)
Apart from the deposit which is paid by check or bank transfer, payment is made directly on site in the establishment.
The customer can pay by cash, check or credit card.
7. Acknowledgment of receipt of the reservation
Our booking platform acknowledges receipt of the customer's reservation by sending an email immediately.
The acknowledgment of receipt of the reservation summarizes the contract offer, the services reserved, the prices, the conditions of sale relating to the selected tariff, accepted by the client, the date of reservation made, information relating to after-sales service, as well as the address of our establishment to which the customer can submit complaints.
8. Cancellation conditions
All reservations are nominative and can in no case be transferred to a third party, either free of charge or for a fee.
* If the client does not show up at 7 p.m. on the day mentioned in the reservation, this contract is considered terminated. The deposit remains with the owner and the owner can have his Suite.
* In accordance with article L. 121-21-8 12 ° of the Consumer Code, the Customer does not have the right of withdrawal provided for in article L. 121-21 of the Consumer Code. If the Customer decides to cancel his reservation; the deposit remains with the owner and the owner can have his Suite.
* In the event of a shortened stay by the client, the price corresponding to the cost of accommodation remains fully acquired by the owner. Additional services not used are reimbursed.
A case of Force Majeure means any event external to the parties having a character both unpredictable and insurmountable which prevents either the client or the establishment from insuring all or part of the obligations provided for in the contract. Are considered force majeure or fortuitous event those usually recognized by the jurisprudence of French Courts and Tribunals.
Each party cannot be held responsible towards the other party in case of non-fulfillment of its obligations resulting from an event of force majeure. It is expressly agreed that force majeure suspends, for the parties, the execution of their reciprocal obligations and that each party bears the burden of the costs arising therefrom.
* In the event of a health crisis, such as Coronavirus 2020, the deposit is fully reimbursed as soon as possible. In the event of a temporary lack of liquidity, a credit system is put in place for a maximum duration of 18 months in order to facilitate the reimbursement of the deposit.
* In the case of a Tsunami, Earthquake, terrorist attack, no doubt, the event does indeed offer the characters of exteriority, unpredictability and irresistibility, constitutive of force majeure.
* Strikes or riots are not force majeure if they were announced or foreseeable.
In accordance with the regulations in force in certain countries, the client may be asked, upon arrival, to fill in a police form. To do this, the client will be asked to present an identity document in order to verify whether or not he must complete the police form. Any behavior contrary to morality and public order will lead the establishment to ask the client to leave the establishment without any compensation and or without any refund if a payment has already been made. For establishments with Internal Regulations, the customer accepts and undertakes to comply with these regulations. In case of non-compliance by the customer with one of the provisions of the Internal Regulations, the establishment will be obliged to invite the customer to leave the establishment without any compensation and or without any refund if a settlement has already been done.
The loss of keys disrupts the reception of other travelers and forces us to go to Montauban (50 km round trip, 1H30 of lost time).
The loss of keys is therefore invoiced at € 120.
12. Business forgetfulness
The loss of keys disrupts the reception of other travelers and forces us to go to Montauban (50 km round trip, 1H30 of lost time).
When you forget your belongings, we will send them to you by post after having estimated the transport price and after having received your corresponding transfer.
13. Swimming pool: security and good manners
The swimming pool is prohibited for children under 12 years of age, not accompanied by an adult. Thank you to the parents for ensuring that the swimming pool security system is put back into service after each swim to avoid any accident. So that the swimming pool experience remains a real pleasure for everyone, we hope that you will understand the etiquette recommendations in the welcome booklet present in the room.
The photographs presented on our booking platform are not contractual. Even if all the best efforts are made so that the photographs, graphic representations and the texts reproduced to illustrate the establishments presented give an overview as exact as possible of the services offered, variations may occur between the time of booking and the day of consumption of the service. The establishment cannot be held responsible for the non-execution or poor execution of the reservation in the event of force majeure, due to a third party, due to the client, in particular the unavailability of the Internet network, impossibility of access to the website, external intrusion, computer viruses or in the event of prepayment not authorized by the bearer's bank. Any reservation or payment that is irregular, ineffective, incomplete or fraudulent for a reason attributable to the customer will result in the cancellation of the order at the customer's expense, without prejudice to any civil or criminal action against the latter.
Complaints relating to the non-performance or poor performance of the reserved services must, under penalty of foreclosure, be brought to our attention in writing within eight days after the date of departure from the establishment.
16. Respect for privacy
The customer is informed, on each of the personal data collection forms, of the mandatory or optional nature of the responses by the presence of an asterisk. The information processed is intended for establishments, elloha.com, its entities, partners, providers (and in particular online payment providers). The customer authorizes elloha.com to communicate his personal data to third parties on the condition that such communication proves to be compatible with the performance of the operations incumbent on elloha.com under these general conditions and in connection with the Customers protection charter personal data. In particular when paying online, the customer's bank details must be sent by the payment provider stripe.com to the bank of the establishment, for the execution of the reservation contract. The customer is informed that this data transfer can therefore take place in foreign countries that do not have adequate personal data protection within the meaning of the Data Protection Act. However, the customer consents to this transfer necessary for the execution of his reservation. Constellation SAS / Stripe.com in their professional capacity, are committed vis-à-vis the establishment to take all security measures and respect for data confidentiality for said data transfers.
17. Evidence agreement
The entry of the required bank information, as well as the acceptance of these general conditions and the reservation voucher or request, constitutes an electronic signature which has, between the parties, the same value as a handwritten signature. The computerized registers kept in the computer systems of elloha.com. will be kept under reasonable security conditions and considered as proof of communications, orders and payments between the parties. The customer is informed that his IP address is registered at the time of booking.
These General Conditions of Sale are governed by the law of the country of establishment without obstructing any mandatory protective provisions applicable in the country of residence of consumers.
These General Conditions of Sale, the conditions of sale of the tariff reserved by the customer, and the reservation voucher or request express all of the obligations of the parties. No general or specific condition communicated by the customer can be incorporated into these general conditions. The documents forming the contractual commitments between the parties are, in descending order of priority, the reservation voucher or request (including the special conditions of the reserved price) and these general conditions. In case of contradiction between the booking voucher and the general conditions, the provisions appearing on the booking voucher will be the only applicable for the obligation in question. These general conditions of sale by internet can be modified and / or supplemented by the establishment at any time. In this case, the new version of the general conditions of sale by internet will be put online by the establishment. As soon as it is posted on the internet, the new version of the general conditions of sale via the internet will automatically apply to all customers.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE IN A COTTAGE
The General Conditions of Sale in Cottage are identical to those in Bed and Breakfast, except for the specific points below.
1. Cottage information and use of the premises
* Living area: 35m2
* Optimal capacity for 2 people
* Maximum capacity for 2 adults, 2 children
* Strictly non-smoking gîte
* 1 bedrooms with 1 bed for 2 people
* 1 bedroom in mezzanine with 2 single beds (beds recommended for children between 6 and 17 years old)
* Pets not allowed
2. Conditions of use of the premises
* The owner will provide the accommodation in accordance with the description he has made of it and will keep it in good working order.
* The customer will enjoy the rental in a peaceful manner and make good use of it, in accordance with the destination of the premises.
* The rental can in no case benefit third parties.
* The tenant may not under any circumstances claim any right to remain in the premises at the end of the rental period initially provided for in the reservation.
* If the number of tenants exceeds the capacity indicated on the description, and without prior agreement, the owner reserves the right to refuse additional tenants.
* The Tourist Tax is collected by the La Forestière establishment and then transferred to the State Services.
* Electricity consumption is included but limited to 11 kw / d (April-September) and 33 kw / d (October-March). In case of excess a supplement will be billed to you according to EDF official pricing.
* At the end of the stay, the tenant must pay the owner charges not included in the rental price: Water consumption is included in the rental.
* Upon departure, the tenant agrees to return the accommodation in the condition it will have found it on arrival.